Question Hacked phone help

Apr 7, 2020
Hello, Looking for some advice as I'm not very tech savvy. My lg stylo 5 has been hacked through wifi i believe. My ignorance of not knowing everything about my phone has led me to find, The intruder rooted my phone and backed up my sim card and has me locked out of several fuctions such as fingerprint authenticator. No antivirus helps none find anything. Something is preventing a factory reset as it just reloads everything wanting me to restore a lg mobile switch account i never created. I have screenshot many custom trusted credentials and tons of apk files I'm guessing that's why antivirus finds nothing because they don't look there. Any advice would be greatly appreciated is this fixable or should i trash my phone? Also i have no non compromised accounts email, google, fb etc. Everytime i make a new it's useless.

For your accounts, you need to work with the companies to get things cleared. Not sure why a factory reset won't help unless whoever got your account information used it to add the phone to their account. You may be able to get some help through Google to see who linked your phone to their account or through your carrier.

Most hacking it not done through a single device but rather a fake email or site that you entered your info into or some database of a company stolen that had your info in it.