Hacker Defaces 49 House Sites, Flames Obama

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
[citation][nom]Bolbi[/nom]Hmm... I didn't like the speech (sounded too much like a campaign speech than an update on the state of the government), but this is way over the top. I wonder why the hacker (who apparently dislikes Obama) also targeted Republican Reps. Maybe he's crazy!?!?[/citation]
No, there are a bunch of RINO Republicans like McCain that needs to be booted from the party since they have no conservative values.
This hacker is my hero, almost as much as the hacker(s) who confiscated the emails proving the so called scientists were lying their collective asses off about so called man made global warming. Way to go dude.

Bolbi

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2009
[citation][nom]Regulas[/nom]No, there are a bunch of RINO Republicans like McCain that needs to be booted from the party since they have no conservative values.[/citation] Quite right; I didn't think of that. But was it the websites of so-called "moderate" Republicans that were targeted?

mayne92

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
[citation][nom]anamaniac[/nom]How many of the largest virus' are designed by security companies just to keep them in the job?[/citation]
That's what I always believed...

mayne92

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
[citation][nom]TommySch[/nom]Another lame DNS redirect attack?? Its getting old.[/citation]
It takes no skill and majority of computer people know how to do it. Oh, didn't some Indian's DNS redirect twitter? And the "hackers" said that they controlled us or some bullshit...hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.