DealWithKappa

Estimable
Oct 28, 2014
Well im going to buy a good headphones but i cant decide which. I need a headphone with good sound quality,comfortable,USB port or single jack support (i need it). I have a few choices :

HyperX (it is like 150$ in here though. And does this have single jack ?)

Logitech G430 ( i kinda like this one)

Razer Kraken Pro or 7.1 (pretty overpriced)

Plantronics Gamecom 780 (the design is weird but i heard that it sounds great :D)

Creative SoundBlaster TACTIC 3D FURY (Cheap alternative but i heard that they break quick)

Which one is better. I play Dota 2,CS GO,BF4(sometimes)and more Dota 2. 7.1 headphones is good for FPS which is my thing.If you have something better (except sennheiser 360 i cant find them in the place i live.Dont ask why i dont know too)

ferwindjacks

Honorable
Jun 26, 2013
I have the Sennheiser PC360 and love them. The 363d is pretty much the same thing except its design is a bit differently and it comes with 7.1 surround USB.

Out of that list, I'd probably take the Plantronics 780. Be advised, it comes with a headphone and microphone jack. If you want a pair of headphones with no mic, I recommend the Sennheiser HD558. Great price and the sound is phenomenal, pretty much the same drivers as the PC 360.

DealWithKappa

Estimable
Oct 28, 2014

Well i cant get a headphone with 2 jacks Because i have a laptop and it doesnt have seperate jack for mic and audio. I thought Plantronics had USB connector this is why its on the list . Just realized sennheiser PC360 is 249 $ i cant pay that much :D

DealWithKappa

Estimable
Oct 28, 2014
Does 7.1 make a good diffrence if not i might get a stereo headphone and it would be Razer Kraken Pro because they look cool and it has good audio quality. But if 7.1 is way better i will take a 7.1 headphone

DealWithKappa

Estimable
Oct 28, 2014
I might go with the G430 i kinda like it i love blue,it looks durable,the cable looks durable (i generally break cables so this is important) the mic is pretty good at least it is enough for me also it has audio jacks (which is not so important since it has USB connector) so i can use them on my phone to listen to music etc.

DealWithKappa

Estimable
Oct 28, 2014

Is it that bad i didnt know that i wrote my other comment before this

ferwindjacks

Honorable
Jun 26, 2013
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001MSS6CS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This solved that problem for me and my laptop.

I had the G430s for 3 days before i returned for a loose cup. Would not recommend. Other than that, they were pretty decent.

7.1 is better in certain situations, such as FPSs. For RTSs, I'd take a good pair of stereo headphones. Some people say that a good pair of stereos beats a decent pair of surround sound, but its really personal preference. Love my PC 360s, they're stereo but I have a dedicated sound card so I can switch between surround and stereo at a whim.

There is also software (razer has a version) that can digitally turn your audio into surround sound. Tried it when I had my Plantronic 380s, and it wasn't bad. Don't believe I stuck with it though.

DealWithKappa

Estimable
Oct 28, 2014

I might go with the HyperX Cloud since it is a very good stereo headphones with a lot of extra things. I think ill buy hyperX They look cool too.