hard case/rubber skin for ASUS K501?

scatartist

Estimable
Apr 28, 2015
Hi everyone,

I am an incredibly clumsy artist working in a busy studio surrounded by other artists with Macs... all of which have snazzy cases to protect them - not the 'stick on' type that prevent scratching, but actual clip on cases. I have already put a dent in my K501 (I bashed it with the charging brick :pfff: ) and have searched everywhere for a solution. I am currently using a neoprene style sleeve but this is of no use the second I take it out of my bag. I'm aware the clip-on styles will not totally psave me me, I just want a little extra protection.

Any help/advice at all would be useful. I've kind of given up looking... also I'm in the UK which probably makes things more difficult.

Solution
Due to the financial and social pool of mac users and the very small variations in laptop shells you will find a market for things like sleeves, cases, polyurethane skins, and many other accessories you simply won't find for PC laptop's and their literally 8 million different laptop designs.

JeffDaemon

Honorable
Nov 22, 2013
Due to the financial and social pool of mac users and the very small variations in laptop shells you will find a market for things like sleeves, cases, polyurethane skins, and many other accessories you simply won't find for PC laptop's and their literally 8 million different laptop designs.

Solution