May 13, 2020
I am using a core2duo intel processor, with windows 10, but my PC gets hang when I try to do some small multitasking. Then, one of my friend suggested me to install the windows 7 to avoid the hang issue.
The next day I was installing the windows 7 on my PC, but the windows installation process gets stopped in middle, and when I try to install the windows again, the PC does not accepting the hard disk. In simple words now my hard disk is not appearing on any PC.

So, is my hard disk crashed? and if crashed then what should I do to recover my data.

Solution
Yep sounds like the disk failed. If it's not detected in a computer there is no way to get the data back short of trying to swap in a new board from an exact same model working drive. That does not always work though.

In the future make sure to keep backups of files and information you need in cloud storage and/or a backup drive.
Yep sounds like the disk failed. If it's not detected in a computer there is no way to get the data back short of trying to swap in a new board from an exact same model working drive. That does not always work though.

In the future make sure to keep backups of files and information you need in cloud storage and/or a backup drive.

Solution