HD 8750m vs gt 635m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
The HD 8750m basically equal to the GT 735m and both are a bit more powerful than the GT 635m.

On the other hand the i5-2140m does not exist, so I assume you mean the i5-2410m which does. The each CPU core in the i5 is more powerful than each core in the A8. I would say that if one core in the A8 ran at 2.0GHz, then one core in the i5 would only need to run about 1.4GHz or 1.5GHz to equal the performance. What makes it difficult to compare is that the i5 is only a dual core CPU and the A8 is a quad core CPU. But in any case, for gaming purposes you are better off with the laptop that has a more powerful GPU.
The HD 8750m basically equal to the GT 735m and both are a bit more powerful than the GT 635m.

On the other hand the i5-2140m does not exist, so I assume you mean the i5-2410m which does. The each CPU core in the i5 is more powerful than each core in the A8. I would say that if one core in the A8 ran at 2.0GHz, then one core in the i5 would only need to run about 1.4GHz or 1.5GHz to equal the performance. What makes it difficult to compare is that the i5 is only a dual core CPU and the A8 is a quad core CPU. But in any case, for gaming purposes you are better off with the laptop that has a more powerful GPU.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.