HDMI Sound Issues

Nakasu

Commendable
Sep 25, 2016
My problem is that the HDMI wont even show up in Device Management, nor as a disabled device. It works on my other Windows 10 computer but that one is an acer, same with my laptop.The one i want to use is my HP computer that has speakers connected to the tower itself, i tried disabling it to see if anything would happen, but no luck.

Ideas?

Nakasu

Commendable
Sep 25, 2016

I bought a HDMI extension for my computer it connects into the back of my computer in one of the slots. I connect the HDMI into the extension and then into my computer. Ive done the same with my acer windows 10 tower and it worked, with the HP one it isnt.

The speakers on the tower itself still work even though ive plugged it into the HDMI.

Im connecting the tower to the tv via HDMI, the screen is showing up, but the sound itself plays through the spekers inside of the tower.

I dont see multiple outputs i only see the default speaker which is for the speaker inside of the tower.

When you say HDMI extension are you talking about a longer HDMI cable or something else?

Nakasu

Commendable
Sep 25, 2016

I'm using this device(It works on my Laptop, and my other Pc that doesnt have a built in speaker):
http://www.zetabishop.it/open2b/var/products/67/48/0-d5bd8003-287.jpg (Image)