Solved! He called my entire family, scary experience

Dec 26, 2018
Hey!

Would like some thought on this situation, last Friday my entire family got a call from the same number, usually this wouldn't ring any bells as i normally would just conclude that it's a scam or telemarketing company, but this was different.

At first i noticed the land code was from my country, weird usually its a giveaway when foreign phones call you. Anyways, whatever maybe its some new strategy

Mind you, by entire family i mean, mother, brother and myself. First my brother got called 3 times, and as he decribes it ''its a creepy middleaged male asking for some Nicholas?'' Then my mother got a call from the same number that she didnt pick up on. We've been thinking about it and Theres no Nicholas that all 3 of us knows.

At last this morning when i finally rebooted my phone and went to listen to the voicemails, there it is, this creepy voice with lots of static in the background, asking for MY NAME saying something indestinguishable about a Nicholas afterwards, this freaked me out.

There might be a connection between my broher and my mothers phones but i just got an entirely new phone and phone number the week before so theres no way im connected to them, im thinking its IP based he is calling?

Should i call back? Ask for help somewhere else? Contact the police? Help

Edit: I can PM anyone that thinks they can help the actual number or voicemail clip