headphone amp help

Solution
i have not read much on the fulla. it seems to have more output than the e10k though.

i suggest looking up some reviews. the little i saw seemed to state it would work with the dt990 well enough.

dac/amp generally connect with a usb cable. you can then plug into them with your headphones.
the fiio e10k is a dac + amp, not just an amplifier.

normally i recommend the schiit modi/magni stack for the dt990 since that amp (using the dac is optional) is more than capable of powering them fully and the majority of other headphones on the market as well.

the amp inside the fiio e10k would be just a little underpowered to completely get the most out of the dt990 at high volume but would certainly work for average volume levels. i have certainly read user reviews stating the e10k worked for them.

i have not read much on the fulla. it seems to have more output than the e10k though.

i suggest looking up some reviews. the little i saw seemed to state it would work with the dt990 well enough.

dac/amp generally connect with a usb cable. you can then plug into them with your headphones.

Solution