Headphone Choice Help

Dec 1, 2015
So I've been deciding on a pair of headphones for PC, they don't have to be RGB, and it'd be appreciated if it had a dual 3.5mm connection, that way I can use a Dual 3.5mm into One 3.5mm jack and use it for other things. I've been looking at the SteelSeries Siberia V3. Is there any better headset around the same price range of the V3s?

Dec 1, 2015

The price range is around about $80-$90. And I've also heard good things about the headphones.

Ironarmygeneral

Estimable
Jan 21, 2015
I would try those myself, but that's because I personally have the money just in case something went bad.

I have a pair of Sades SA-901 which is a gaming headset for around $27-$40 USD, and they are AMAZING. Better than anything I've heard around the $100-$150 price range. They sure beat my bass-boosted Monster DNA headphones that I used to have. That's just my opinion, but if you have the money, and you have your mind set, go ahead and get those.

Dec 1, 2015

I'll probably just see if my friend has a pair of those NVX XPT 100 and test them out, otherwise I'll probably either find someone who has the Sades that ironarmy mentioned earlier, and then in the end I'll buy the V3s, and then compare them. If I like one of other two headsets better, I'll see if I could trade with whoever has them. They're people who'll trade stuff for stuff.

RazerZ

Honorable
Herald
Aug 18, 2013
Unless he is an audiophile probably not, the brand is obscure and the only way to buy those headphones is to purchase from an etailer online. I would avoid Sades and other "gaming" brands if you are after quality. If you have to get a headset the HyperX Cloud is a decent option and comes with a removable mic.

RazerZ

Honorable
Herald
Aug 18, 2013
Well have you compared them to headphones from a reputable company known for making quality audio products? Sennheiser, Audio Technica, Beyerdynamic, etc. They may seem like they are good because the other headsets you have tried are low quality.