Headphone Mic Works On Phone But Not On PC

Seanyiap

Commendable
Apr 26, 2016
Hi!

I recently bought a Superlux HD681 Evo and a microphone similiar to the VModa BoomPro. The mic comes with a Dual 3.5mm Y-adapter. On my PC, my headphone works but not my microphone (I am using a TTRS to TRS adapter). However, when I tested it on my phone, my mic is working perfectly. My microphone is recognized by my PC but it does not work. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Seanyiap

Commendable
Apr 26, 2016

Yes I did install audio drivers from my mobo's website.

A little update, I tried plugging the Mic to my PC without it having the mic connected to my headphones and have my headphones connect to my PC using the headphone's original cable and it worked. Loud and clear. I'm suspecting it is the female to female adapter that is faulty.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Audio 0
Smikeey Audio 0
atesba Audio 3
L Audio 0
Luckyjeans Audio 1
S Audio 1
R Audio 1
A Audio 1
Killerwavvle Audio 1
D Audio 1
iHacki44 Audio 2
N Audio 4
L Audio 1
M Audio 1
T Audio 1
C Audio 4
Gam3Pwn3rz Audio 1
D Audio 1
M Audio 1
B Audio 2
Similar threads
Question Weird Issue Where Amp Cuts Out Headphones Still Work But Heat Up Until Broken!
Question Corsair HS50 mic not working
Solved! Apple Headphone's mic not working with PC.
Question My Beat's Solo 3's have one side not working
Question USB Headphones not working...
Question Headphone sound and mic port suddenly not working
Question Microphone on takes up the headphone slot
Question Headphone not working (no audio) on certain volume levels
Question Power a Fusion Gaming headphones mic stopped working.
Question My headphone (using jack 3.5 mm) output is working but not the input (microphone)
Question Problem with Audio splitter and Bluetooth headphones. Mic not working
headphones not working
Solved! Headphones and Speakers Not working
My bluetooth wireless skullcandy headphones work perfect how do you turn off when not in use and the blue light keeps flashing
I've had a pair of q 12 wireless headphones. & paired em up to my jv7 Verizon phone, for the first month or so they worked gre
My Headphones Work Fine On PC, But Only Left Speaker On Headphones Work On Phone
Headphones work fine on pc, but sound only comes out of one ear on phone
My headphones are only working in my left ear. I use them on my phone (which is a Motorola).
Recently I bought some Sade headphones, when I plug them into my phone they work perfectly fine, but with my Toshiba c55 satel
hi i am using windows 7 and my headphones and speakers are not working but they work on my phone and other devices even on my

ASK THE COMMUNITY