headphones are orange but my setup is white and blue

May 19, 2018
I have a white and blue setup, but the only headphones that fit all my criteria (from logitech, comfortable, budget, from target {got a giftcard for that place} good audio qaulity, etc.). Only problem is they are black and orange. It's kinda silly but should I attempt to paint them, buy from another brand, or accept the fact they don't match my color theme?

Solution
That shouldn't really be a problem except for you 're one of a pro streamer where having a mismatch in colors for your headset would hurt your image. Honestly, don't put your hands on them. Respect the hardware and buy another set.

Kashimi

Estimable
Apr 14, 2015
I wouldn't paint them, I'd just pick a different type of headphone. Have you tried searching Target online? ASlso, maybe you could try trading the gift card to someone so you can just order a headset from another place.

Tolis_GR

Prominent
Mar 13, 2017
That shouldn't really be a problem except for you 're one of a pro streamer where having a mismatch in colors for your headset would hurt your image. Honestly, don't put your hands on them. Respect the hardware and buy another set.

Solution
May 19, 2018

the one thing is I would prefer to use my target gift card and not cash if I can

al92

Prominent
Oct 29, 2017
You're going to either have to compromise on colour or using the gift card. Painting the headphones will be a disaster and look utterly terrible, particularly in a year's time when they've been used and abused.

Which is more important - using the Target gift card or getting the right colour headphones? Make your decision.