Headphones Broke, Need a place to fix them

Jan 6, 2016
Now these aren't broken in the way that most would think, no, the casing is broken. The internals and everything that has to do with the sound is fine. I have ATH M50x's and the right ear cup has a small part that broke off of it (where the hing meets the cup. This causing the cup to dangle downward and bend back when it shouldn't. This wouldn't be a problem except it causes them to not fit right on my head as it dangles downward and doesn't enclose my ear. I'm curious if there is a place to fix these, all i could find is a website to fix the internals itself and not the shell of the headphone.

Solution
Meaning a replacement part?

Any warranty.....?

What about superglue?

I looked at the pictures and there are four small screws that appear to open up that area.

Use a pin to sparingly apply the glue as necessary.

Worth a try if you are up to such things....
Meaning a replacement part?

Any warranty.....?

What about superglue?

I looked at the pictures and there are four small screws that appear to open up that area.

Use a pin to sparingly apply the glue as necessary.

Worth a try if you are up to such things....

Solution
Jan 6, 2016
Welp (not very professionally said), I found the 2 parts that broke off (at the time i didn't know it broke in half.) Thanks a lot for the help and i'm going to start trying to unscrew it. I'm going to wait a bit to see if someone else has something to (which i doubt) and then i will pick you for the solution, i promise.

Jan 6, 2016

I didn't even need the glue. just shoved the piece right in and boom it works. i'm going to try to glue it anyways but it might not need it. THANKS ALOT