Headphones making noise

Nizik

Prominent
Apr 27, 2017
Hello guys, recently I changed my PC case and bought a new gpu and a new water cooling system Corsair h100i V2, installed both of them on my new case. Everything was fine until my headphones started making noise. Only on my left ear I hear that, before everything was fine, my headphones are HyperX Cloud II, I connect them on the back of my pc through USB. If more information needed please ask me.
Please help me fix it, its very annoying.

Edit: I actually heard it on the right side too, but its rare. I hear it mostly on the left side.

Solution
I'm experiencing the same thing with my HyperX Cloud Cores, however I can tell you that the problem is definitely NOT with the headphones, as the noise for me is present no matter the headphones I use (from $3 earbuds to $100 headphones), and it's even louder if I connect the 3.5mm jack to the case and not the MOBO.

bokisa12

Estimable
Apr 2, 2014
I'm experiencing the same thing with my HyperX Cloud Cores, however I can tell you that the problem is definitely NOT with the headphones, as the noise for me is present no matter the headphones I use (from $3 earbuds to $100 headphones), and it's even louder if I connect the 3.5mm jack to the case and not the MOBO.

Solution