Solved! Headphones that can play audio from my phone and PC?

Nov 12, 2018
So, I work from home answering emails and usually listen to music to help with productivity and boredom. I now have to hear notifications from my work computer, but I can't do so and listen to music at the same time.

Music really helps me concentrate and silence does the opposite. Do headphones exist that can play audio from my computer and my phone. Is there a way to do it with or without wires?

Solution
the only way i can think of is if you have an apple then the air pods will do just that, but that means you need both an iphone and a mac. i dont think there is a a way that you can with windows. if you are using something like apple music or spotify then you can get an app on pc for that and not have to use your phone, that is my personal solution.
Jun 3, 2018
the only way i can think of is if you have an apple then the air pods will do just that, but that means you need both an iphone and a mac. i dont think there is a a way that you can with windows. if you are using something like apple music or spotify then you can get an app on pc for that and not have to use your phone, that is my personal solution.

Solution