N0isy

Honorable
Aug 26, 2013
Hello everyone,

I've got a little problem. I've been thinking these days about a good headset for gaming uses but I have no idea which to choose and I lack experience with thme too except for Logitech G35 which a good friend of mine has and he praises them for their 7.1 Sound and Quality. Microphone is very good too as I heard him on Skype etc.

So right now I'm thinking about:
Logitech G35 - excellent 7.1 + mic is good but the headset is kinda heavy so it would be uncomfortable after several hours but still everyone praises them
ASUS Vulcan Pro - excellent 7.1 + "FPS Mode" + ANC and everyone praises them

So as you can see I want some pro-gaming headset with good Surround Sound even if it's just "simulation" it works on some headsets very good as I heard and can be quite useful in some games. And they have to be comfortable even after some 3+ hours but it's not a must as a microphone.

Thank you for help. :)

Solution
I've used so many different surround sound headsets that were "quality" so they said. Out of all of the them, the Logitech G35 or the wireless version (930) is the best surround sound headset out there hands down. It's not even a close competition. As for wearing the G35 or 930 for long sessions, after a week of breaking them in, I don't even feel them anymore. Hope this helps.

Immoral Medic

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2010
I've used so many different surround sound headsets that were "quality" so they said. Out of all of the them, the Logitech G35 or the wireless version (930) is the best surround sound headset out there hands down. It's not even a close competition. As for wearing the G35 or 930 for long sessions, after a week of breaking them in, I don't even feel them anymore. Hope this helps.

Solution