Ghost2609

Estimable
Oct 11, 2015
So my Sades SA-708 got opposite stereo Left is right and Right is left only on my PC but only in the front audio jack. I have speakers plugged into the rear jack and I have a program that I can switch between Speakers and Headphones with F9 and F10. In the rear jack the headset is working like it's supposed to. The front jack wasn't working properly with the default Windows 10 driver so I got VIA HD Audio Deck. Is it possible that the wire that is connected to the motherboard from the front jack is connected incorrectly or turned around or something because I unplugged them couple of times and maybe I plugged them incorrectly?

Solution
I found a simpler solution to this audio jack problem. I plugged in speakers in the front jack and swiped their positions and plugged the headset in the rear jack.

little_me

Estimable
May 9, 2015
Yes, some older cases don't have standardized single connector for front panel audio and consist of multiple smaller connectors.
This allows you to possibly by accident to swap left and right channels.

Motherboard manual should be able to explain which connector belongs where.
It could be similar to this (but not necessarily)
http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43279&d=1234383900

If it is exactly same (I doubt it) then pins 5 and 9 are L and R channel and would need to be swapped.

Ghost2609

Estimable
Oct 11, 2015
I found a simpler solution to this audio jack problem. I plugged in speakers in the front jack and swiped their positions and plugged the headset in the rear jack.

Solution