Headsets suggestions for a gamer?

Jdanc64

Commendable
Feb 11, 2016
As the title implies, I am looking for a new headset and I'm also looking for suggestions. My budget isn't too big (about $100 USD.) I frequently play video games, talk to friends over skype and vent, listen to music, and watch movies. Ideally, I would like a pair of headphones that are 7.1 surround sound, circumaural, wireless, and with excellent audio quality. My only requirement is that they're circumaural.

As it stands, I'm looking at several headphones on Newegg. (Feel free to suggest other sites that are cheaper for the headphones you're suggesting/the ones I'm looking at.)
HyperX Cloud II
SOMIC G932
G.skill Ripjaws SV710

As it stands, I just need a new pair of headphones that are comfortable and won't break within the first year of use.

Solution
Logitech G633/Logitech G35. SENNHEISER Game ONE PC (This headset is by far one of the best headsets EVER, and is currently on sale on amazon). Corsair VOID, Corsair H1500, HyperX Cloud II's are def great too.

thejackal85

Estimable
Jan 18, 2016
This is like ordering a pizza, someone can make recommendations, but you're going to be the one to use it. So you will still have to take your own personal likes into account. So, in this case, no answer is going to be the correct one, people will just be able to tell you the experiences they have had with theirs.

For myself, I am a big Logitech fan. They're simple, easy to use and sturdy. I probably dropped the last pair I had about 9-10 times and they still worked up until the day I spilled Mountain Dew on them.

deezyboa

Estimable
May 17, 2015
Logitech G633/Logitech G35. SENNHEISER Game ONE PC (This headset is by far one of the best headsets EVER, and is currently on sale on amazon). Corsair VOID, Corsair H1500, HyperX Cloud II's are def great too.

Solution