heatsink cleaning after effect

notre

Commendable
Jun 21, 2016
hello, just now i went to service center to clean and replace thermal heatsink and everything is fine included overheating is no more, but when i try to play game(the same game before this) my laptop is suddenly auto-shutdown with no reason and no heat problem, it's happened to me every single minute in-game. what happen? anyone help?

please dont reply me "perhaps your laptop is overheating". no, my laptop is not overheating after service. i can feel the air from laptop fan and it's not so hot. before this, i still can play any game for a long session even my laptop is overheating.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
It is possible that your system was damaged while it was being serviced, or that something was not re-installed properly. This symptom is typical for a heat and/or power issue. I would return to where you had serviced to make sure all was reassembled properly.

notre

Commendable
Jun 21, 2016

hmm ok, any explaination about some kind of 'melting traces' seen around my gpu(burned color)? i dont know maybe it's a symptom my gpu will end it's life. btw, thx for your feedback