Hello 2 Bugs in PC

Danny500

Honorable
Oct 26, 2013
Hello my Brothers Computer Has 2 Bugs i Do not know What type of Bug it is. but the 2 names are

caizejs.exe

iqihyngsmuedyvvzd.exe

They close anything to do with antivirus, What Can i do to stop them
Has anyone Ever had this before

sorry MODs if this is in the wrong section
Thanks all

alyoshka

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
You'll need to create a boot disc and use the virus scanner in dos mode before the pc get's into windows.
You can try to disable them from windows startup options but I doubt that'll help, also, the names are going to keep changing.

wanderer11

Honorable
Jun 11, 2012
Personally, I'd just format/reinstall Windows. It would probably be quicker than trying to get rid of it. If you have anything you care about on your C: then this won't be the best option for you.

Danny500

Honorable
Oct 26, 2013

The names Don't and have not changed
the Computer works fine i.e play games, browsing the Internet
the Computer does go into windows the location of caizejs.exe is in the Temp file
Thanks

alyoshka

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
Well then you'd better check the properties of those programs.... and by changing names, what I meant was if you were to delete them or do something like try to stop one particular one from working by killing the process in the task manager.
Yup, these small programs don't really effect the working of the rig at all times, that's why it's a malware or trojan, they just sit around and wait for you to do something that triggers them to start working..... could be just stealing passwords or dumping adds or checking out the network from within your network....etc etc

Danny500

Honorable
Oct 26, 2013

Hey Thanks man you really helping me
As soon as i close them they just reappear they don't close and if i delete them they just show up upon restart. thanks will se what i can do

alyoshka

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
And avoid reformatting the drive, it will help nothing, since most probably all your USB storage devices are infected, you will need a through clean up first to be sure.....
I can give you a few basic steps if you want to try them out.
1. Restart PC in safe-mode using the F8 key.
2. Login to you windows as Admin.
3. In safe mode check to see if the processes for those 2 programs are still on.
4.If yes, kill the processes if not search for those two files in the entire HDD, all partitions...
5. When found, Shift - Del all those files.
6. Run msconfig in the start menu.
7. In the system Configurator, go to the Startup Tab, remove the ticks from the x number of processes that lead to those particular programs....
8. Apply
9. Ok... restart rig in normal windows mode and check to see if they have popped up again.
Also forgot to say after you have deleted the programs you found through your search, clear the Temp directory of everything, make sure the recycle bin is empty too.