Hello everyone,I was wondering if anyone here knows how i can stream the audio from my laptop to my bluetooth headset. My

Techgeek01

Estimable
Oct 21, 2015

there's no adapter included. it's just a wireless bluetooth headphone with built-in microphone. but i dont care about the microphone. i just want to use it in my room to hear my playlists or email notifications while i do my paperwork

ryu5671

Estimable
Jul 31, 2015

maybe you mean its a bluetooth headset that it will make sense,if it is you use your bluetooth signal

Techgeek01

Estimable
Oct 21, 2015
maybe you mean its a bluetooth headset that it will make sense,if it is you use your bluetooth signal[/quotemsg]

That's the problem.i added it to my bluetooth devices but windows won't connect to it. ive searched for weeks on the internet but i can't seem to find a single solution to it.

ryu5671

Estimable
Jul 31, 2015
1. Right-click on the Bluetooth icon in the system tray and select "Add a device"
2. Put your headphones in pairing mode
3. Select the headphones on the screen and press "Next" to complete the pairing process
4. The computer will install the drivers. Allow installation to complete.
5. Right click on the Volume icon in your notification area and select "Playback devices"
6. Ensure the headset is connected; right click it and select "connect" if necessary
7. Select "Bluetooth Audio Render" for stereo audio streaming
8. Press the "Set Default" Button

Techgeek01

Estimable
Oct 21, 2015
step 1 to 5 aren't the problem. in step 6 i notice i cant keep my headphones connected. my pc says they are paired. tThere doesn't seem to be a way to actually connect them. and when i open playback devices i don't get the bluetooth audio render item.