Hello, i have two Samsung bluetooth speakers. Can i hook those up to my PA System? Thanks....

Do you want to connect them wirelessly, or somehow convert them to wired connection?
It also depends a lot of what your PA system supports, it might even have its own wireless speaker options.

Keep in mind that using Bluetooth might introduce delays, which will be quite noticeable in PA environment.

Do you want to connect them wirelessly, or somehow convert them to wired connection?
It also depends a lot of what your PA system supports, it might even have its own wireless speaker options.

Keep in mind that using Bluetooth might introduce delays, which will be quite noticeable in PA environment.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rush43 Audio 1
A Audio 4
S Audio 2
D Audio 6
sbaynard.1983 Audio 1
A Audio 4
A Audio 1
J Audio 1
B Audio 1
W Audio 2
N Audio 1
D Audio 2
K Audio 2
J Audio 2
D Audio 5
P Audio 1
K Audio 3
L Audio 1
C Audio 2
J Audio 3
Similar threads
Question how can I turn on my bluetooth for my Samsung soundbar HW KM450 without remote?
Question Bluetooth speaker connect to Samsung Soundbar
LG TV connected to Samsung soundbar via bluetooth - can I use the TV remote to control volume?
Solved! New non bluetooth samsung UN43NU6950. I need to make this bluetooth compatible. Digital audio output. Needs to be reasonabl
Looking to connect a 2011 Samsung Plasma to a bluetooth/wireless speaker
Can I connect R-15M to Samsung bluetooth rear receiver?
my samsung TV doesnt have bluetooth. but has 3.5mm headphone out. How do i connect a bluetooth speaker to it if there is no me
CAN I connect a Bose bluetooth speaker to a model UN55J620DAFXZA Samsung smart tv
How o I connect a Bluetooth speaker to my Samsung smart v series 6200
I have a Samsung UN43KU6300 43-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2016 Model) and recently bought Comiso blue tooth speakers. The
How do I connect Samsung wireless speakers with Bluetooth to my xfinity cablebox, Pioneer receiver,Kenwood CD player,Samsung B
How to connect bluetooth speakers to Samsung TV RCA input, while having a sound bar connected to the optical?
Can I play music from my phone(samsung note5) on two the same brand bluetooth speakers (harman kardon aura)in the same room wi
HELLO, i would like to know if theres any way of connecting two 50watt stereo bluetooth speakers, using samsung galaxy s5. i k
Audio via Internal speakers and bluetooth headset at the same time on Samsung 8 Series TV
Can I connect Bluetooth speakers to a smart Samsung tv?
Samsung audio output to bluetooth speakers; possible?
How can i hook up a bluetooth speaker to my samsung television
Bluetooth adapter on a Samsung TV
SAMSUNG M5 Bluetooth

ASK THE COMMUNITY