Does it happen if you play videos using media player or playing videos on Youtube? Please do try doing a clean install of the graphics card driver first.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the graphics card driver.
- Next is to open Programs and Features then uninstall anything related to the graphics card.
- Once completely uninstalled, download and install the latest driver from the manufacturer site.
- Reboot the laptop once the latest driver has been installed.
- After the reboot do test it again and see if the same problem will persist or not.
- If all these will not work, do also a virus/malware scan. Please use the link below for the complete guide and tools.