Solved! Help a parent out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ominous11

Estimable
Apr 8, 2014
Hey everyone

My young lad is in jr high and I was wondering if there was a computer monitor program to track what he's doing on his cellphone. He loves to use snap chat so I would need a program that tracks what he's doing on there for sure. I just want to make sure he stays out of trouble !

Reactions: ChristineBassett

erykkrol

Honorable
Dec 28, 2012
As a 19 year old I have to give my opinion, this is really bad of you, you should trust your kid to make the right choices. Talk to him what he should do when using Snapchat and what not to do and if you raised him right he will listen. You can't be watching over your kid 24/7. It will really mess him up if you keep controlling him like this.

But to answer your question, the only legal way to do this would be through a remote control app such as Airdroid, but he will know about this as he will need to confirm the remote managment. I'm sure there are other ways to do this but that would be illegal software so I will not advise in doing this.

WildCard999

Honorable
Jul 18, 2014
"With the help of mSpy, you can easily control the flow of all the media data (photos, videos and drawings) on a target device delivered via Snapchat, a photo messaging application favored by the young generation."

My guess is that the program actually shows the message/pic/video. On there website in the bottom right of the screen is a chat option, I'm sure someone who works for that company can give you better details then I can.

ominous11

Estimable
Apr 8, 2014

Yah we live in a very shady city so getting into trouble is very easy so even with trust I like a heads up to know if he ever lied. You will understand as a parent one day.

ominous11

Estimable
Apr 8, 2014

I was just talking to customer support and it does monitor snap chat but you need to know the username and password which defeats the purpose of what I want to do :(

WildCard999

Honorable
Jul 18, 2014
Well maybe you should sit down and talk with him, just explain that he shouldn't post anything on snapchat that he wouldn't want others to see as ppl can screenshot the texts/pics (nothing just disappears). Where I live there was a few local articles were some guy around 19-20 sent some nudes to a underage girl and her parents found out. Needless to say now the guy is a registered sex offender which ruined his life.

If your dead set on finding a program then just google "snapchat monitoring programs", I'm sure there's something out there.

Reactions: ChristineBassett
Status
Not open for further replies.