HELP ACPI\TOS1901\2&DABA3FF&2 error 28

juliandrousseau

Honorable
Sep 16, 2013
i have a toshiba c655-s5082 i have been experiencing intermittent boot issues....i replaced the hard drive with a 350g hitatchi hard drive and added PNY 4gb ram....it worked fine for a while then this boot issue started....i have updated all drivers to current but under devices my PC says it needs trouble shooting....after running the trouble shooting program it comes back with an unknown device that needs a driver with this code under details ACPI\TOS1901\2&DABA3FF&2 error 28 i cannot find anything online about this code....problem now is that under device manager there is no unknown device yet i still experience this boot issue every 2 days or so....is there anyone who knows what driver i need to download or what i can do to fix this boot issue...the laptop im having issues with is the laptop i use for college and i need to fix this issue asap please help!!!

juliandrousseau

Honorable
Sep 16, 2013

i updated the bios...which did need to be updated from 1.3 to 1.7....but im still having the same unknown device and error code ACPI\TOS1901\2&DABA3FF&2 error 28....i have not had the boot issue yet since update but as i said it only happens intermittently