Help connecting DVD to flat screen withot HDMI

nanacat

Estimable
Feb 15, 2014
Direct TV told me I had lost HDMI on my flat screen. No my DVD won't work in my TV. Is there a way to use my DVD with this TV without HDMI capability?

nanacat

Estimable
Feb 15, 2014
There was a thunder storm that knocked out my TV. Tech support came out and said I had lost HDMI capability. When I press Input on the remote HDMI shows no signal so my TV stays on AV component all the time. Hence, I can't use my DVD on this TV. Make any sense???

nanacat

Estimable
Feb 15, 2014

nanacat

Estimable
Feb 15, 2014
Which is more cost effective? And as I am absolutely illiterate on this subject, do I go to a place such as Radio Shack or this convertor?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
I Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 5
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 5
J Streaming Video & TVs 6
F Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 4
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 7
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Solved! Connect blueray to flat screen tv
Solved! How to connect vhs and I door antennae to flat screen tv
What if you have a flat screen and it doesn't have the green or blue on back. Can you connect this to a DVD blue ray and get
Solved! How do i connect a rca 50' t.v by using a 32 ' smart t.v just get a bigger screen??
Solved! why after being on for a little does my screen blur out it happens every time and is not the source connection
Solved! My flat screen tv has only his ports but I want to connect my vcr to it
Solved! Bought a flat screen and the antenna connection on back has been broke off, how can I hook up my antenna through the DVD playe
Solved! How can I screen mirror to my Roku smart TV from my Moto E4 without having to be connected to the same WiFi network. I have un
Have a Panasonic Flat screen cable connect broke in back of tv will a rf modulator connect to the color cordss ??????
How do I connect my old Toshiba DVD to my new Seiki flat screen TV?
Solved! TV Stuck into LOGIN Screen!!!
O have a sylvania flat screen tv with no coaxle how to connect a Sony dvd vcr player with coaxle to the tv thanks
How do I connect xbox console to tv screen .xbox has no HDMI port
Connection box tv to flat tv
How to connect my DVD player to my Emerson flat screen TV
Connect mt sony s530d to a emerson 32 inch flat screen
How can I connect a DVD player to a old big screen TV
On Win10 my big screen TV is connected via HDMI. It works ok as primary monitor, but will not work as secondary. It hangs for
Connect HP L1706 vga computer screen to a RCA DVD player? Got a VGA to 3RCA cable which is red, green and blue, DVD player ha
Solved! My hdmi cable connected to tv and hp ..but i found NO SIGNAL on my tv screen

ASK THE COMMUNITY