Jan 31, 2019
Hello, I was thinking about purchasing two of the Kali Audio LP-6 Studio Speakers, and I was wondering how I would go about connecting it to an iPhone/Computer with a 3.5mm jack. I was thinking I could just get 2 XLR to 3.5mm cables run those from both speakers and then a Dual-Female 3.5mm to Single-Male 3.5mm cable that would connect into the XLRs and hook the male end into the computer/phone port?? I do not know if that would work let alone be the best option. Feel free to comment any opinions and or solutions. Thanks!

Speakers - https://www.amazon.com/Kali-Audio-6-5-inch-Studio-Monitor/dp/B07DCZ3MPW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1549263464&sr=8-1&keywords=kali+lp

Solution
You connect the PC to one input of the input selector and the iphone to the other. The output of the selector goes to the speakers. Choose which one you want to use without having to disconnect and cables.

Lutfij

Splendid
What sound card do you have on your computer? You could take a look at the Yamaha AG03 mixer to plug the studio monitors into.
AG03-large.jpg

Jan 31, 2019

I currently don't have one. I would just put it into the front I/O ports or the motherboard ones. I also want to plug it into my phone so i need a single 3.5mm out. Thanks though I will look into that option

Jan 31, 2019

Thanks! So I would plug one RCA into one speaker and then the other RCA into the other speaker then connect the 3.5mm to my phone/computer? Otherwise how would the input selector work?