Help connecting wireless headset transmitter to multiple sources

Ghost778

Estimable
May 12, 2015
I have a Skullcandy Plyr1 wireless headset. My goal is to connect the transmitter to both my computer and my ps4 so I don't have to keep swapping the cables. I already own an optical switch, so that's covered. Would I use a usb switch, KVM, or hub to connect the usb to both devices? Is this even possible?

Ghost778

Estimable
May 12, 2015

Thanks for the response. Most switches Ive seen(pretty much every one) has 1 USB A female port and 2 USB B female ports. Could I just use a USB A male to USB B male cable(or adapter) or keep looking for a switch with USB A ports?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
roscaion Audio 1
M Audio 1
E Audio 1
J Audio 5
M Audio 3
S Audio 2
L Audio 1
C Audio 2
S Audio 1
M Audio 1
D Audio 1
M Audio 1
B Audio 1
D Audio 3
K Audio 4
P Audio 3
J Audio 1
B Audio 2
H Audio 1
Izaran Audio 2
Similar threads
Question Connecting wirelessly the projector's audio to the amplifier.
Solved! Can i connect a microphone to a wireless speak
Solved! Can I connect a mini DLP projector to a wireless speaker , like a JBL link 10?
How to connect SONY IF wireless headphones to ONKYO reliever
Solved! What's the best way to wirelessly stream audio from my Roku to my projector to my amp's bluetooth receiver?
Solved! How do I connect a wireless speaker to a Yamaha receiver
Solved! Can I connect 2 bush cube wireless speakers to one device?
Solved! LG model 49lf5400 tv with no audio outputs. Trying to connect to a Pyle wireless speaker
Solved! How can i connect wireless headphones to my Samsung UN28M4500
What device is best for connecting wireless earphones to non Bluetooth PC and Phone(Nexus5)
Solved! how to connect my LG LED UHD 65UK6360PTE TV to Bose wireless 35 quiet comfort headphones
connect 2 passive bookshelf speakers to my iphone wirelessly?
I have a kogan TV and have bought wireless headphones, it should be a easy connection but plugging in the side, no noise comes
How to connect wireless headphone or ear buds to old stereo w standard 3.5mm plug in but no Bluetooth
How to connect wireless MIC to Wireless speakers for Teaching in Auditorium purpose
How to connect wired or wireless headset to WebOS - UH6030 or LF595B
Non Bluetooth, wireless gaming headset with microphone that can also connect to my smart TV NEEDED
Corsair 2100 wireless headset interferes with wireless internet connection after turning it on.
Logitech G930, is the wireless connection encrypted?
Wireless Connections and Wireless Headsets

ASK THE COMMUNITY