Help i have a graphics driver problem...please help me.

Vlad Goia

Estimable
Feb 19, 2015
Hi guys , i have a laptop Asus K52JC-EX436D. I buy it around 5 years ago and he have a dedicated video driver named Nvidia Geforce 310M and i just reinstall my windows and he is missing and I tryed to reinstall windows,to instal drivers from Nvidia website, to install Windows 7 ultimate 64-bits and nothing work....please help me, I need that driver.
Sorry for my english.

Solution
One of the biggest issues with laptops is when they have dual graphics card and you change the OS on them and use the non-stock video drivers. Uninstall the drivers from nVidia, download the chipset and Intel video drivers from the laptop vendor support site. Install the nVidia drivers from the laptop support site, see if they work. You would also want to install power management, audio drivers also.
One of the biggest issues with laptops is when they have dual graphics card and you change the OS on them and use the non-stock video drivers. Uninstall the drivers from nVidia, download the chipset and Intel video drivers from the laptop vendor support site. Install the nVidia drivers from the laptop support site, see if they work. You would also want to install power management, audio drivers also.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS