HELP! I want to change number on VIBER to avoid someone

Status
Not open for further replies.

em_viber

Honorable
Dec 30, 2013
i have a viber acct and i want to change my mobile number (but ill be using the same samsung phone) to avoid someone.

that someone & i have been texting for a while using viber and i think that he still has our chat history on his phone. so even if i deactivated my old number and change to a new one he will still know my new number right? since he can still check it using our previous chat history.

how i can prevent him from knowing my new number as i dont want to be bothered anymore.

Solution
If you change your mobile number and cancel your VIBER account , he shouldn't be able to see your new number. Just make sure to cancel the VIBER account before changing to a new mobile number. Once the mobile number is changed you can get a new VIBER account.

inzone

Splendid
If you change your mobile number and cancel your VIBER account , he shouldn't be able to see your new number. Just make sure to cancel the VIBER account before changing to a new mobile number. Once the mobile number is changed you can get a new VIBER account.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.