Help me with chocie of speaker and headphones

Rayano24

Honorable
Jan 1, 2013
Hi

So Ill get to the point

I need to buy speakers for my gaming PC but my budget range is a amx 40$
Im not an audiophile, I just want no distortion,static, and clarity, with decent volume, as long as it beats tv speakers, laptop speakers (SRS), I'm happy

So to the point

I have two options

I currently have a pair of Boomphone phantoms, I use them as headphones and speakers (they have a speaker mode), Now I've gotten sick of having to charge them when speaker mode runs out of juice so i just want a speaker

Option 1

Sell boomphone phantoms, buy Standard Razer Kraken or Thermaltake TT ESports headet (50$ price on both) - Speaker you can help me decide max 40$, - Other stuff I need are fans and canned air to clean dust on my pc(have it covered)

Option 2

I am transitioning from PS3 to PC so I am selling accessories, I have a PS Move kit that I could sell for 70$
At that rate, I could get everything as above except the headset

That means keeping the boomphones
Do you think the boomphones would beat those gaming headsets above?

_

For speakers, NCIX.CA only please! unless you agree with option 2, then I dont mind Newegg.ca
Max 40$
What is a good set of speakers
I just want 2 speakers, no surround sound crap, just 2 sets, not those 3 piece setups, 2 pieces
Clear sound - high volume -no distortion, honestly, if it beats the boomphones speakers, I'm happy

Thank you

Rayano24

Honorable
Jan 1, 2013
Those speakers are over kill
All I need is clear sound,decent volume, no distortion
2 Piece speakers

-Honestly, would you suggest option 1 or 2, as my boomphones are 150$ headphones

50$ Dosent mean low quality, it means starter, I dont have high standards for the speaker, as long as it beats SRS Sound on a laptop, and my boomphone speakers, I'm happy

Rayano24

Honorable
Jan 1, 2013
I decided to go with option 2, keep my boom phones

Are these speakers of decent quality? They have great reviews

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16836116035

How does it compare against this considering the 15$ lower price
http://ncix.ca/products/?sku=51795

Dont forget my standards are not very
My goal is No distortion, clear sound, no popping or static, and decent volume, as long as it beats TV Speakers, SRS Laptop speakers, and/or my boomphone speakers, I'm pretty happy