nebulasurfer

Honorable
Jul 24, 2012
I'm not exactly sure where to put this post considering I haven't found a proper HTML or editing sub-forum on here but I need some help editing some HTML.

I was muddling around with my theme on Tumblr last night and I must've accidentally changed something to do with the space between images because compared to how I set it up previously, there's a noticeable vertical gap between images, which is much larger than what it was before. This is only a minor issue but it's irking me since I spend so much time trying to make my theme look really clean.

Does anybody with knowledge of either HTML or Tumblr know how to edit this? I've been trawling through the code but can't seem to find anything which changes it.

Here's the link to my Tumblr page: http://quietusincarnate.tumblr.com/

Thanks for your help!

Solution
Firstly, you have each of your images positioned "absolutely" within the document; ie. with a fixed number of pixels from the top and left. Without changing this there will always be that gap. Secondly, you have a margin at the bottom and right of each image which appears to be the same size as each gap, but changing this won't make a difference until you've corrected the first issue.

randomizer

Distinguished
Firstly, you have each of your images positioned "absolutely" within the document; ie. with a fixed number of pixels from the top and left. Without changing this there will always be that gap. Secondly, you have a margin at the bottom and right of each image which appears to be the same size as each gap, but changing this won't make a difference until you've corrected the first issue.

Solution