help me with my dell laptop

alwaysfababier

Estimable
Sep 9, 2015
well i was having the same situation, but then i saw this thread and did all the steps it did not work :( i look and checked my motherboard and unpluged everything that is plugged in my motherboard. oh and the battery and the charger is fine. I need help! please some respond to my thread I'm here in the philippines and repair here are expensive plus the repair people aren't loyal with there job. what i mean by that is they replace stuff that aren't suppose to be exchange example: good to bad rams

alwaysfababier

Estimable
Sep 9, 2015

well honestly i don't know how to describe it in english that well, but the only thing i can say is that when ever i put my charger and the pwer supplies there is no light appering...and i don't think its the charger nor the power supply..
but before after a year of having my laptop it started shutting down and maybe 5 or 6 month later it shuts down and it wouldn't turn on anymore til...so i open the laptop and check all the wires and looks fine i even cleaned the fan...so i don't know why there is no light and why won't my laptop turns on..please help me :'( i really need my laptop to be fixed