alkingrey

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2012
Mirroring Android To PC to watch Netflix. Phone has internet but can't Hotspot or Tether. It's running 7.0 Android. So I need a mirroring program that doesn't need internet access. I do have a WiFi network in the house just no internet cause I'm poor, also the PC is Running Win7 and I can download installers on the phone and transfer them to the PC if needed

alkingrey

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2012
The phone has internet but our plan on allow data sharing so I need a program to mirror the phone so I can stream netflix/Hulu on the phone and mirror it to the PC

ingtar33

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012

you're missing what's being asked; if your phone has internet, you SHOULD be able to connect your pc to your phone with a USB data/power cable, and turn on the "hotspot" feature of the phone, granting your pc internet. On some android phones you may need to turn on "USB TETHERING" or something to that effect. some phones will do this by default.

here is a basic article of it
http://www.dummies.com/consumer-electronics/smartphones/droid/how-to-tether-an-internet-connection-with-an-android-phone/

alkingrey

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2012
Ingtar, my phone plan has unlimited data but I can't Hotspot or Tether, I know it sucks but my Gurley didn't know what any of that was or how useful it is. So I have Internet, but I can't find a mirroring program that will let me use my USB or wireless routers network to stream