HELP!!!!! my sd card is broken!!!!!

blameless81

Prominent
Oct 14, 2017
HELP!!!!! my sd card is blank. when i reboot my phone its still doesnt read. i tried to put it in and out but its still not working. my phone wants me to REBOOT IT. then i use a laptop because i think it will solved my problem. but it just gets worse. my laptop cant read the sd card too. the laptop even wants me to format the sd card. i use command prompt with chksdk but the command prompt says that chkdsk dont on RAW devices, im mean what does RAW mean!? anyways, i look many solutions to repair my sd card then lo and behold did i find a way. i find what i think is the most greatest,finest way i can repair my sd card. BY USING A DATA RECOVERY SOFTWARE. i know i sound happy right? but then in a moment, IT BECAME MY WORST PROBLEM OF THEM ALL. THE DATA RECOVERY SOFTWARE CANT READ THE SD CARD. i cant even believe it!!!!! i use 4 data recovery softwares but none of them can even read my sd card . so please i really need help. thanks.

Solution

Do you have data on it that you need? if not just get a new sd card.
If you do have data that you need. The more stuff you try, the higher the chance you are ruining the chance of recovering data from it. RAW mean it not formatted, which probably mean is corrupted or hardware failed

rgd1101

Don't

Do you have data on it that you need? if not just get a new sd card.
If you do have data that you need. The more stuff you try, the higher the chance you are ruining the chance of recovering data from it. RAW mean it not formatted, which probably mean is corrupted or hardware failed

Solution

TRENDING THREADS