Solved! Help! My tablet can't connect my home WiFi!

Feb 3, 2021
One day, I brought back my tablet (Galaxy Tab A6 running Android 5.1.1) from Nana's house. It doesn't connect to my WiFi router at home. I don't know how to reset the WiFi (as it starts with ATT). Plus, my S9 and Chromebook can connect just fine. What do I do?

Solution
One day, I brought back my tablet (Galaxy Tab A6 running Android 5.1.1) from Nana's house. It doesn't connect to my WiFi router at home. I don't know how to reset the WiFi (as it starts with ATT). Plus, my S9 and Chromebook can connect just fine. What do I do?

Go to your Chromebook under Settings and WiFi to find out what the WiFi Network that it connects to.
Go to your Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 and also go to Settings and WiFi. Select the WiFi network that your Chromebook is connecting to and click Forget.
Rescan for WiFi Networks. When you see that network reappear, select it and tap connect. If it's password secured, enter the password.

This should allow you to reconnect.

-Wolf sends

Go to your Chromebook under Settings and WiFi to find out what the WiFi Network that it connects to.
Go to your Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 and also go to Settings and WiFi. Select the WiFi network that your Chromebook is connecting to and click Forget.
Rescan for WiFi Networks. When you see that network reappear, select it and tap connect. If it's password secured, enter the password.

This should allow you to reconnect.

-Wolf sends

Solution

TRENDING THREADS