HELP PLEASE.......wiring, connecting

Mekons

Commendable
Jun 17, 2016
Wife and kid are away. Seems a good time to figure out how to connect the stereo ! I gutted the cabinet so, have only components and cables (and photos of the components rears) No PC to include at this time.

Mekons

Commendable
Jun 17, 2016

As they say, a picture tells a thousand words. Am I able to attach the photos of the individual components connections ?
I am very serious about what I'm trying to accomplish. Seems inefficient to type it all out but, I will if necessary.
Thank You.

By all means, send pictures. I'm registered with www.imgur.com and upload photos there, then publish the URL in our Forum and a photo or a link to one appears in Tom's.

You'll have to suffer a few adverts but it's harmless and free, so someone has to make something out of it.

Mekons

Commendable
Jun 17, 2016

Mekons

Commendable
Jun 17, 2016

Thank you for the idea. Im going to try it. I'm a contractor and not as tech savvy as I would like . I can attach photos to messages, scan and send stuff but, afraid I don't know what a URL is. Ill give it a shot.

MERGED QUESTION
Question from Mekons : "HELP PLEASE with Connecting"

The i5 is an analog integrated amp so you will need a left and right analog audio connection from your TV. If your TV has these or a headphone jack then you only need a cable.
If the TV only has an optical audio output you will need a DAC like this one
http://www.parts-express.com/parts-express-dac-digital-to-analog-converter-(51-compatible)--180-999
to convert to analog. If you have a set top box with analog audio outs you can go direct from the box to the integrated amp. Set the audio to fixed output and control the volume with the i5 remote.