Help Request: Steps on how to install the preview for Windows 10: Issues? Bugs?

Apr 28, 2013
Can anyone describe the steps in full detail for me? I don't really want to brick my PC and want to install it along with my OS I have now, which is Windows 8.1. Also, anyone who has experience bugs or problems in the OS or during installation, please post it for me on the page. Thanks

The3monitors

Honorable
Dec 9, 2013
Its a smooth transition from 8 to 10 I got my vid drivers and all softs installed on a 3770k asus p8h67-m 16gb. The os hasn't glitched on me yet with 7 desktops running heavy apps (ai/ps/maya/ae/Zbrush/fur mark) and great memory control. I feel this is a great os to be and should have been 8 all along. Xp beta was a fuster cluck (I got it from a friend while I was working as an it admin) installed it and had so many problems it was really just a headache.
This I feel should be a free update (are you listening ms?) As this is the os they should have released for 8.
The only problem I am having is for my ms egernomic keyboard drivers during login. I cant believe you have to register it either.

Just installed it yesterday, and the only "glitch" I get is a simple widows with a memory error every time a shut down. However when I press ok or the X button, everything Is fine and it shuts down properly.

It is just missing some features like Cortana, but that's it.

Apr 28, 2013

Do all your programs work on the preview currently?