{Help} Sprint Samsung S5 unresponsive

Ru55in

Commendable
Apr 8, 2016
I use custom ROM cm 12.1 I took a shower i got water onto the phone but it never turned off the port cover was closed and i checked inside the water indicators are still white. My phone died from low battery i was running a battery calibration app as well. I have tried booting to Recovery, download, and regular and nothing works. When plugged into computer it says windows does not recognize this device so i cant use adb or fast boot. Nothing works the led do not show it doesn't vibrate. I do not know if its a hard brick or water damage don't think water damage. ill give a more specific list below

Held power + vol down + home button
Held Power + vol up + home button
I have taken out sim card, SD card battery held power for 10 sec then replaced battery
I have tried multiple different cables

I believe if someone can help me get the phone into download or recovery mode i can fix the rest unless

From what you are describing, unfortunately it sounds like the phone is not recoverable.

I hate to say that, as losing a phone is never fun, or cheap, but everything you have said is leading me to believe that it is not something you can fix.

Add in that you used your own custom ROM which can cause other issues with the phone, and at this point I would sadly suggest a new phone.

From what you are describing, unfortunately it sounds like the phone is not recoverable.

I hate to say that, as losing a phone is never fun, or cheap, but everything you have said is leading me to believe that it is not something you can fix.

Add in that you used your own custom ROM which can cause other issues with the phone, and at this point I would sadly suggest a new phone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Android Smartphones 1
Merciah Android Smartphones 0
NinaJ The Amazing Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 2
randompersonwhoneedshelp Android Smartphones 3
J Android Smartphones 3
H Android Smartphones 4
C Android Smartphones 4
A Android Smartphones 2
R Android Smartphones 5
I Android Smartphones 0