help to resolve this issue

Jul 11, 2018
I can't find manage wirwless network & wi-fi on my Dell latitude e6440 laptop. It is hapenning for last 6 months. Sometimes, it connects to the internet and automatically everything comes back, The managage Wireless Network, Network Adapter & Wi-Fi etc but most of the time it is not available. Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks.

If the first one doesn't work for you, try the following one.

Try this....

1. Go to "Control Panel".

2. Next go to "Network and Internet" and then "Network and Sharing".

3. Now click on "Manage Wireless Networks".

4. On this screen, remove all wireless connections by "right clicking" on it and select "Remove network" from the drop down menu.

5. After doing this, close the open windows and reboot the computer.

6. Once the computer is fully reloaded, scan for the "WiFi networks".

7. Click on the available network that you want to access and select "connect".

8. It takes a moment, but then you will be asked to give a password for your WiFi connection. Type in the password and click the "connect" button.

It should now be connected.

NOTE: If this doesn't work, you may want to reset your modem/router, and then once it is fully loaded again, repeat the above steps.

If this doesn't work, test seeing if your laptop will connect via Ethernet. If so, then your WiFi card may be going. You can either look to replace it/have it replaced, or get an external (plugs in via USB) WiFi card.

Another way to try it is to...

1. Go to "Settings".
2. Click on "Network & Security" and then click on "WiFi".
3. Now click "Manage known networks".
4. Select the WiFi connection you want to remove.
5. Click the "Forget" button.
6. After doing this, close the open windows and reboot the computer.
7. Once the computer is fully reloaded again go to "Settings".
8. Click on "Network & Security" and then click on "WiFi".
9. Now click "Manage known networks".
10. Click "Add a new network" and enter the network name.
11. Using the drop-down menu, select the "network security type".
12. Check the "Connect automatically" option.
13. Now check the "Connect even if the network is not broadcasting" option and click "Save".

Once you have completed these steps, whenever the device is within range of that particular network, it should automatically connect to it.

Also, you might want to check that both your modem/router doesn't have a limitation on how many devices can be connected at once (they do have that option in most cases) and also your ISP. Some of them limit the number of devices.

Jul 11, 2018
Hi,
Thank you for helping me. I tried to follow the steps and stopped at NETWORK & SHARING CETER because I did not find MANAGE WIRELESS NETWORK, I think you forgot it.
I am using dell latitude e6440 with windows 10. I did a lot but can't fix this issue.

I think you didn't read all I sent. :)

I did note you said you couldn't find manage wireless network. However, I included that one just in case you had not tried the correct route (it happens). The second one I sent, doesn't go through that same path. Try that one.

Jul 11, 2018
Hi,
I did not find the first answer, I only found one answer where I got stuck and did not find MAMAGE WIRELESS NETWORK. I don't know what to do, I know, you are trying your best to help me but I it is not working.

The last solution you quoted says "Manage KNOWN networks", not "Manage WIRELESS network". Did you try that one?

Jul 11, 2018
Hi,
I think, you are mixing with someone else, if you read my question, I wrote that I get stuck at NETWORK and can't find manage Wireless Network. I can't proceed beyond this point, I can only go to CONTROL PANEL & NETWORK AND SHARING CENTER. Beyond this point, I can't proceed.