Solved! Help to value my laptop

Dec 7, 2018
I am selling my older laptop and wondered if someone could tell me if $200 is about right? Too much? Its an Acer Aspire 7750G-6857. Works great, I just have 3 laptops and need to sell one. It has: Intel Core I5, 2.5 GHz with turbo boost to 3.1, 17.3" display, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD
Windows 10 Home, 64 bit OS

Solution
You can price it really whatever you want, the only thing that can happen is that it won't sell if you price it too high. $200 seems like a normal price for a 17" model with a 2nd gen i5 if it's in very good shape. Make sure you set it to factory defaults before selling. It's easy to drop the price if it does not sell for a while.
You can price it really whatever you want, the only thing that can happen is that it won't sell if you price it too high. $200 seems like a normal price for a 17" model with a 2nd gen i5 if it's in very good shape. Make sure you set it to factory defaults before selling. It's easy to drop the price if it does not sell for a while.

Solution
Dec 7, 2018
Thank you and yes I did set it to factory defaults. What do you recommend when going back through the setup after the restore. Just set up admin user as ADMIN with false email and then tell new owner they need to change?

Don't go that far, run the Windows setup, they can configure the user like they want. You can setup an account without an email either, you can just do a local computer account without a link to email. But I would just reset it, then turn it off.