Help! When I connect my LG TV via my Dell laptop, the some doesn't work. Can someone help

Mar 21, 2018
The title all says. I'm trying to get YouTube working for my baby sister on my LG TV but it says Network error. The internet is fine tho. So I tried to hook up my laptop and my TV via HDMI cable. The picture is working but the sound from my computer only works. BTW the dell is a Inspron Idk how to spell it

Solution
You mean you can see the image on the TV but the sound is playing on the laptop? Check your default audio setting, you may need to change it the HDMI connection. Or just hook up some speakers to the laptop and use that if you can't get it working, or use the audio out on the laptop to the audio in on the TV if it has one.
You mean you can see the image on the TV but the sound is playing on the laptop? Check your default audio setting, you may need to change it the HDMI connection. Or just hook up some speakers to the laptop and use that if you can't get it working, or use the audio out on the laptop to the audio in on the TV if it has one.

Solution