help with bluetooth earbuds

batmanvsuperman123

Commendable
Nov 18, 2016
I have gotten 6 different pairs of Bluetooth headphones for my phone, no settings changed whatsoever but each one doesn't change the volume of the phone at all, they increase and decrease in volume when pressed, so the buttons aren't faulty but the phone doesn't change volume, and I know it is separate because I can increase my phones volume manually and it increases the phones volume more, so what gives?

And they say for Android and ios right on the box, no third party apps have been installed either

earbuds work when i first get them then stop controlling volume, no settings changed or any updates or software updates happen since i get them.

batmanvsuperman123

Commendable
Nov 18, 2016
MERGED QUESTION
Question from batmanvsuperman123 : "Bluetooth earbuds help still"

I have gotten 6 different pairs of Bluetooth headphones for my phone, no settings changed whatsoever but each one doesn't change the volume of the phone at all, they increase and decrease in volume when pressed, so the buttons aren't faulty but the phone doesn't change volume, and I know it is separate because I can increase my phones volume manually and it increases the phones volume more, so what gives?

And they say for Android and ios right on the box, no third party apps have been installed either

earbuds work when i first get them then stop controlling volume, no settings changed or any updates or software updates happen since i get