Help with connecting Sanyo 50" to a bello 55" soundbar with optical connector!

The model of your TV would help.
If the TV has optical out then you need a toslink optical cable.
If the TV has coax digital out then you need a coax to optical converter.
If the TV has analog audio or headphone out you will need an Analog to Digital converter.
If it doesn't have any audio outputs you can connect all you sources to an HDMI switch that has an audio extractor to provide optical audio.
This won't give you audio from the TV tuner or smart functions which are internal to the TV.

The model of your TV would help.
If the TV has optical out then you need a toslink optical cable.
If the TV has coax digital out then you need a coax to optical converter.
If the TV has analog audio or headphone out you will need an Analog to Digital converter.
If it doesn't have any audio outputs you can connect all you sources to an HDMI switch that has an audio extractor to provide optical audio.
This won't give you audio from the TV tuner or smart functions which are internal to the TV.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Audio 2
F Audio 2
K Audio 1
J Audio 0
C Audio 1
Z Audio 1
M Audio 1
E Audio 1
Lost-in-Place Audio 1
R Audio 6
LepreChAUnS Audio 1
J Audio 0
B Audio 1
martin3231 Audio 1
C Audio 2
B Audio 1
B Audio 1
G Audio 1
K Audio 2
N Audio 1
Similar threads
Question logitech z313 and external subwoofer connection
Question How to wirelessly connect projector with Chromecast to soundbar?
Question Single 5:1 / Mic jack on z790 Gaming X AX motherboard. Connect to Z5300 Surround Speakers which have a greren/yellow/black 3.5mm cable
Question Bluetooth transmitter paired and connected, no sound in Bluetooth earpiece.
Question How to properly connect a headset to a DAP
Question Why can't I connect two audio sources via a (1 female/2 male) 3.5mm Y-connector to one stereo, assuming only one active source at a time?
Question I need some help with connections
Question Connecting 3.5mm output (projector) to digital input (soundbar). Please Help!
Question How do I (or is to possible to) connect my smart tv to my old audio only stereo receiver?
Question Best way to connect a Sony BRAVIA X900F to JBL SCS136 surround sound system
Question Connect Wireless USB Headphones To Two Different PCs
Question Connect telstra tv with soundbar and Yamaha receiver
Question How to connect JBL psw1000 to passive speakers
Question Buzzing sound in headphones when connected from the back and something is playing in it.
Question Connecting a sound bar to tv with optical and spdif connections
Solved! Cannot get my vizio theatre system model SB3251n to connect to my Sanyo Tv Model FW55D25F B
Solved! Connect Panasonic Sounbar (Optical) to Sanyo TV (CoAx)
How to connect Onkyo receiver with optical wire to Sanyo t.v. with no optical. Receiver has no hdmi.
Connect my Sanyo HDTV to JVC stereo speakers
Trying to connect my 55" Sanyo tv but no outputs

ASK THE COMMUNITY