Help With Rainmeter

wildernesshobo

Honorable
Sep 30, 2013
Hello, my apologies if this is in the wrong section, I've never needed anything out of the hardware section.

I recently installed Rainmeter on my PC so that I can keep track of my system without several programs.
I have an SSD for my OS and a 2TB HDD for storage, and an optical drive.
The problem I have is the disk bar is only showing the SSD and the optical, I tried switching SATA slots and it still didn't work.

I checked online and I found one single site talking about this exact issue but I lost it and can't find it again :(

I'm okay with it displaying the optical drive but I also want to monitor my HDD so I can keep track of it's space with a little on the desktop bar.

Any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks

-wildi

Solution
Right click on the skin itself, it should be a different menu to the right click on a desktop.
Choose to edit skin. A notepad will pop up. Find the section where it states disk 2=D etc. Change it the one that links to your HDD.
So disk2= E instead.
Then save the notepad. Right click on the skin and refresh it.

wildernesshobo

Honorable
Sep 30, 2013

I have no idea how, I'm using the default skin if that makes a difference. The optical drive is D:\ and my HDD is E:\

Suztera

Estimable
Mar 18, 2014
Right click on the skin itself, it should be a different menu to the right click on a desktop.
Choose to edit skin. A notepad will pop up. Find the section where it states disk 2=D etc. Change it the one that links to your HDD.
So disk2= E instead.
Then save the notepad. Right click on the skin and refresh it.

Solution

wildernesshobo

Honorable
Sep 30, 2013

Thank you!