Help with rendering problems

Tony Simmons

Estimable
Nov 3, 2014
I'm looking for some help with rendering videos.

I'll start off by explaining what i'm trying to do

I use a program called plays.tv to capture game play footage but the "creat a clip" function of the app is not the best and if you want to crop two or more moments of in game brilliance together you can not. So i started to use nvidia experience to record my gameplay footage and use Sony Vegas to edit the video down to what i want.

Now when the video is edited i have to put the finished product in the plays.tv app folders. This then gives me the option to upload the previously edited video using the plays.tv app. The problem is to upload anything on the plays.tv app you have to use the "creat a clip" function and select a section or hole of the video to upload.

But doing this process further compresses the already edited / rendered video down further causing the quality to near unwatchable with green strobes and stuttering all over the place.

I Know the video needs to a MP4 file format for it to be uploaded with the plays.tv app but what i need to know is if there is a way for me to Edit and render a video without it compressing the quality of the sauce video.

Sorry its a little bit of a rant but i couldn't think of how to ask this without talking about what i'm trying to do :). Hope someone has a clue about what i'm trying to do and can help me with this

Thanks for reading :D

Solution
I don't use that program but every other program like this has a quality option in the menu for how it renders video, look in the program manual or the program options for something like that.