Solved! Help with setup of 4 components

Dec 23, 2018
I am really hoping someone can help me. I am trying to setup connections and I’ve been at it for 6 hrs now along with the very combo I can think of. Listed out each type,name,model and then each connection in each device in hopes it all is enough to help me.

1.Streamg Blueray/DVD (LG-BP340)
HDMI
USB (phone, thumbdrive)

2.Soundbar (Philips HTL1170B)
Digital Optical in
Coaxial
Aux In (red/white)

3.Directv HD DVR (HR44-500) =
HDMI (only1 recommend to TV)
Digital Optical Audio out
Digital Coaxial Audio out
S-video out
Component Video out (gr/blue/red)
RCA audio/video out (YPbPr)
Ethernet
USB 2.0 host

4.TV (Haier LED 50E3500a =
RF
Coaxial audio out
Audio in (white,red)
HDMI1 (connected to Directv)
HDMI2 (MHL enabled for cell/tablet)
VGA
PC audio
HDMI3
headphone
Component video input (YPbPr)
Composite video input (AV)
USB

I thank you all in advance!

Solution
You have three HDMI inputs and three sources with HDMI outputs. You need 3 HDMI cables
You have a TV with coax digital audio output and a soundbar with coax digital audio input. You need a coax digital audio cable, Most composite video cables will work fine. Plan B would be to use the TV headphone out to the soundbar aux input. You would need a cable with a 3.5mm stereo plug at the TV end and 2 RCA plugs at the soundbar end.
Pretty straight forward.
Check the TV manual on how to turn on and configure the digital audio output.
You have three HDMI inputs and three sources with HDMI outputs. You need 3 HDMI cables
You have a TV with coax digital audio output and a soundbar with coax digital audio input. You need a coax digital audio cable, Most composite video cables will work fine. Plan B would be to use the TV headphone out to the soundbar aux input. You would need a cable with a 3.5mm stereo plug at the TV end and 2 RCA plugs at the soundbar end.
Pretty straight forward.
Check the TV manual on how to turn on and configure the digital audio output.

Solution