Help with Surround sound system

Joeh21

Honorable
Dec 26, 2012
Ive recently turned to pc gaming, and i noticed a big difference in my sound compaired with console
I used to hears 5.1 perfectly, but on pc its the front 3 speakers are load but the rear ones are barely noticable
I tried configuring it but it only allows my choose stereo

I have my pc hooked up to a 32" lg tv via hdmi, my HM system is plugged into the headphone jack on my tv.
The only output on the sound system are hdmi and the red white and yellow ports. I use the white and red to connect to my tv
How can change this to surround?

linkgx1

Honorable
Sep 27, 2012
Usually the red and white rca cables don't support surround (unless the content you are usually have Pro Logic II...even then). What kind of soundcard does your PC have?

Joeh21

Honorable
Dec 26, 2012
Just the reltek audio built into the motherboard, but my sounds works through my graphics card. Msi tf3 7950

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Audio 2
J Audio 7
R Audio 10
C Audio 3
B Audio 5
M Audio 2
H Audio 2
J Audio 1
S Audio 1
S Audio 1
K Audio 10
N Audio 3
A Audio 4
C Audio 2
J Audio 3
A Audio 3
F Audio 3
H Audio 1
L Audio 1
C Audio 1
Similar threads
Question How to get 5.1 Surround Sound from my HP Omen 875 PC to Receiver or Bose System from 1 3.5 Audio Out
Question How can i get TV audio out of my old surround sound system?
Solved! Connecting an old surround sound 5.1 system to a new dvd player
Question Is it feasible to have a home theater system with the soundbar as the only front speaker?
Question Subwoofer on 2.1 speaker system not working(Logitech Z623) when connected via aux
Question How can I connect a hifi aux to a surround sound system?
Solved! how to i get my TCL Roku tv TCL Roku TV connection to Vizio surround sound system?
Audio needed to surround sound system from Epson Eb-x41 projector
Trying to connect old Sony surround sound system to new LG Smart TV.
I have received a lg dvd receiver LH-T550 With surround sound system but the dvd isn't reading discs,so how can I make use of
Surround sound system Optical to RCA?
PC Audio to RCA 5.1 Surround Sound System
How to connect surround system sound with MXQ Pro 4k box?
So I have the new Tw j5500 tower speakers with built in sub.. so took hook it up to a 7.1 surround system , for sound output
Can I hook a tv ps4 and home theatre system using using a 4 way HDMI splitter and still get audio from surround sound
I have a surround system on my Samsung tv. I plugged a fire tv into my tv, and only sound from the channel the tv is on came
I have a tcl smart tv and a new onkyo surround sound system I have hooked up with hdmi arc but I have no pictures on hdmi chan
Which surround sound system is better?
Surround sound system not making any sound!
Vintage SACD compatible 5.1 surround sound system

ASK THE COMMUNITY