Help With TV Antenna

rebeccalane

Estimable
Oct 25, 2014
I just got a new Amazon HD indoor antenna. I've set it up and get all local channels except Fox, 2-1. I've changed the location a few times and re-scanned, but I still don't have Fox. Cucurrently it's above a window at the highest location on the wall. Any suggestions on how I can get Fox? Thanks in advance!!!

Solution
If the lead for the antenna is too short you can extend it to see if a different location will work. You would need a female to female adapter and an additional antenna cable.
If you know which direction the Fox transmitter is that would help. Call them and ask if not.
A different antenna might give you a stronger signal. Toms' Hardware has reviewed a variety of OTA antennas.
If the lead for the antenna is too short you can extend it to see if a different location will work. You would need a female to female adapter and an additional antenna cable.
If you know which direction the Fox transmitter is that would help. Call them and ask if not.
A different antenna might give you a stronger signal. Toms' Hardware has reviewed a variety of OTA antennas.

Solution

rebeccalane

Estimable
Oct 25, 2014

That's SUPER helpful, THANKS!!