Hewlett-Packard Elitebook 8460p not starting up (Stuck In A Loop)

Mineplay

Estimable
Oct 17, 2015
Hey Guys,

I'm new to the community. So I have this problem with my HP Elitebook 8460p. A couple of nights ago I forced my laptop off by removing the battery (I was too lazy to turn it off properly). So the next day I went to turn it on it goes to the the HP screen where I can access the menu and stuff but if I leave it to turn on it goes blank then turns off and goes to the Hp screen and keeps repeating this process. I don't have access to BIOS Administration as I haven't used it for a couple of years and have no clue what the password is. But I do have access to my BIOS secondary account which is basically useless but it opens with my fingerprint. If I try to use Hp smartkey it takes me into the boot loop. So basically I feel like I'm screwed. I have some very important files on the pc and have no back up. Also I have reseated the ram. Also during this loop the caps lock light flashes.

I'm running Windows 10.
My problem is similar to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhwyfPo-SPU

Thanks In Advance

Mineplay

Estimable
Oct 17, 2015

I don't know what you're talking about. It just has the hp screen you get on boot. Has press escape for menu in left bottom corner. On right hand corner tell you your battery life and in the centre has hp logo.